Screen International Eikon Cinema View ECV290X181 Projector Screen - 16:10 Ratio 2900 x 1813mm Widescreen Electric Projection Screen - Fibre Matte Fabric
Ideal for education or public sector environments, the Eikon is a basic range of electric screens entirely manufactured in Europe with predominantly European components. This entry level screen has a tubular motor with limit switches, housed in a white case. With sliding rear brackets, it's easy to mount to the wall or ceiling, and the screen includes a wall switch.
The standard fabric used on this screen is a Fibre Matte fabric (with a gain of 1.25). Fibre Matte is a fibreglass based projection surface with a matte coating resulting a screen fabric with 1.25 gain. Due to the several layers of the surface structure, Fibre Matte has a black-out cloth which stops interference from any light behind the projection area. Thanks to its chemical structure, it gives a flat screen in several ambient conditions. Moreover, due to its special matte coating it guarantees a crystal clear projected image.
- Silent motor
- Metal housing and side caps painted with white epoxy powders (RAL 9010)
- Housing dimensions: 92x103 mm. (DxH)
- Two ceiling / wall mounting brackets included
- Up / Down switcher included
- Power cable located at the right side of the screen housing (as viewed from the front)
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant classification B1
- Fabric includes black side borders of 5 cm. each, a black bottom border of 5 cm., and a black top drop of 30 cm. high
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty