JP-UK Loyalty Points Scheme
We value all our customers, existing and new, so we have launched our Loyalty Points scheme to show our appreciation for your ongoing custom. For every £1 you spend on items* ordered online, you get 1 loyalty point you can put towards future orders via www.jp-uk.co.uk!
£100 order earns 100 loyalty points, which is worth £1 off a future order.
£1,000 order earns 1,000 loyalty points, which is worth £10 off a future order.
£10,000 order earns 10,000 loyalty points, which is worth £100 off a future order.
How do I Collect Points?
Collecting points is simple: all you need to do is create an account, if you haven't already, and log in before you place your order. Your points will be added to your account when your order is dispatched. Guest orders (ordering without creating an account, or without being logged in) & orders placed offline (e.g. via phone, fax or email) are excluded from the loyalty points scheme.
How can I see my Points?
Just log in and go to My Account, You'll find all the details under "Loyalty Points".
How do I spend my points?
When placing an order, you can choose to apply any points you have collected on the "View Full Cart" page. Each 100 points is worth £1*. You must have an account and be logged in to spend any points you've collected.
If you have any questions about the loyalty points scheme, feel free to contact us, and we'll be happy to help.
Terms & Conditions
- Points can only be used to pay for goods ordered on jp-uk.co.uk, and are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other credits.
- Points are only awarded for valid, paid‐for orders.
- Points are awarded on ex. VAT prices, and only on whole pounds.
- Points are not awarded on any delivery charges.
- Points cannot be used to pay for any delivery charges.
- Should points be accrued on an order that is subsequently cancelled or refunded, these points will be removed from your balance.
- Points are not accrued on, and cannot be used towards the cost of any products manufactured by Apple.
- Points are valid for 2 years, any unspent points older than this will be removed from your balance.
- JP-UK reserve the right to discontinue the loyalty scheme with no further notice.
- JP-UK reserve the right to exclude specific customers or customer groups from participating in the loyalty scheme.
- Orders placed on the website as a guest / not logged in are excluded.
- Phone / Fax / Email orders are excluded from the Loyalty Points program.
- Bespoke customer quotations at reduced costs or containing special orders or shipping requirements are excluded.
- Points can only be spent online, against valid orders.