Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of basic human rights. It has a number of forms such as human trafficking, servitude, and compulsory forced labour.
Just Print UK Limited t/a JP-UK has a zero‐tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers, and other business partners.
- We operate strict procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act.
- We expect our suppliers to have suitable anti‐slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers.
- We analyse the assurance information provided by existing suppliers and partners and followed up where relevant.
- We source manufactured goods from only approved and affiliated distribution sources.
- We regularly review our policy and effectiveness of the objectives of this policy.
Procedure Purpose is to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
- Eliminate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
Breach of Policy:
- We may terminate our relationship with individuals, organisations and companies supplying or working on our behalf if they breach this policy.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Just Print UK Limited t/a JP-UK slavery and human trafficking statement.