This item is just £320.28 inc. VAT when bought as part of an iPad bundle: use our Custom iPad Bundle Builder to get the lowest price.
LapCabby GO2+ 6-Bay Portable Charging Case
Order Code: GO2+
Maximum iPad / Tablet DimensionsWidth / Length: 400 (mm)
Depth: 320 (mm)
Thickness: 30 (mm)
Charging PortsiPad and Tablet devices that charge via standard UK 3-pin plug.
LapCabby GO2+ 6-Bay Portable Charging Case for iPads, Tablets, Chromebook and Laptops up to Screen Sizes up to 15.6″
The LapCabby GO2+ 6-Bay Portable Charging Case charges 6 AC Devices including laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, mobile phones, POS, PDAs, VR headsets, scanners and e-readers up to 15.6″ in vertical compartments. Built Tough to the same construction as a heavy-duty toolcase, it supports and protects up to 55lbs / 25kgs of equipment. Flexible & Adaptable with soft, padded internal dividers that can be adjusted or removed to accommodate any equipment and Compact Enough to Travel Anywhere fitting within TSA carry-on regulations for international and domestic flights. It comes supplied with Accessories such as the handy telescopic cart for transporting, two combination padlocks and a steel anchor kit for security. Get the GO2+ Case is affordable with a price tag to suit any budget and comes with Support for Life with Lifetime Warranty (5 years electrical and will ship fully assembled.
Key Features of LapCabby GO2+ 6-Bay Portable Charging Case
- Devices are stored in felt-lined device compartment between adjustable dividers
- Vertical dividers, manufactured with a strong plastic core and padded with soft felt material to protect equipment
- Removable dividers can be adjusted to suit the equipment inside or completely removed for open storage
- Well placed air vents allow ventilation, so no fan is required and devices charge in silence
- Charges 6 devices up to 15.6″ screen size – laptops, tablets and Chromebooks plus other chargeable equipment such as headphones, POS devices, barcode scanners, label printers, robotics, VR headsets
- Device adaptors plug into supplied 6-way power strip, located in separate front compartment
- Simultaneous charging of all 6 devices to ensure devices are fully charged as fast as possible
- IEC socket with 1.8m / 6 ft power cord designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall to prevent damage
- Flexible cable management pockets in front power compartment easily store AC adaptors and excess cable to keep everything organised
- Riveted portholes feed cables from separate power compartment to main device storage compartment
- Cables and AC adaptors are secured in front compartment with separate lock for safety and to prevent cables being removed from the main device compartment
- Perfect for use by educators, trainers, contractors, photographers, musicians, instructors in any industry that requires portable charging and storage for laptops, tablets, tools, headphones, robotics or any chargeable equipment
- Constructed to the same specification as rolling tool cases, from durable 600D ballistic weave material with high-rigidity plastic internal core, YKK zippers, heavy duty nylon strapping, nickel plated ventilator eyelets, reinforced kick plate and base for extra strength
- Supports and protects up to 55lbs / 25kgs of equipment
- Handy features such as velcro tabs that attach to the telescopic handle to keep the lid open when in use, additional storage pocket and front clear name label pocket
- Robust wheels on telescopic transport cart make travelling across indoor and outdoor surfaces easier, reducing a lot of the bumps along the way and keeping equipment safe inside the case
- Overall dimensions meet TSA guidelines for international and domestic carry-on luggage and can be easily carried in a vehicle, public transport or up and down stairs
- Two heavy-duty combination padlocks are supplied to secure the main device storage compartment and front electrical compartment separately
- Built-in anchor point with supplied steel cable and combination lock allows the bag to be locked down in any location
- Isolated power compartment prevents access to electrical components
- Built to withstand the weather with water-resistant fabric and waterproof ventilator eyelets
- Power strip certified to IEC 60884 and UL 1363 standard
- Manufactured in flame retardant internal and external fabric, meeting the flammability requirements of California Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, home furnishings and thermal insulation technical bulletin 117-2013
- Ships fully assembled with fold out telescopic transport cart, two combination padlocks, steel cable and combination lock
- Place internal dividers at desired width
- Instruction Booklet supplied with technical support via phone, email or 24/7 live chat on hand
- Unit Dimensions without trolley/cart: W500 x D350 x H420 mm
- Unit Dimensions with trolley/cart: W500 x D390 x H455 mm
- Device Compartment Size: W400 x D320 x T30 mm
- Voltage Compatibility (VAC): UK – 240 volts
- Input Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Cord Length: 1.8 m / 6 ft
- Lifetime Warranty (5 Year Electrical)
- United Kingdom: CE Certified, EN 60950-1/A12:2011
- Quality: ISO 9001
- Environmental: ISO 14001
- All products are tested to the highest standard worldwide.
- Safety testing is a high priority to LapCabby. We do not release any products unless the it has been completely tested and certified including electrics, materials, construction and components.
- Safety testing includes the normal operating conditions of the product plus testing for faults, misuse, temperature, fire, risk, electric shock and injury.
Security & Protection
Input & Output
Safety / Environmental
Please Note: All images & product information, specification, details, and, if applicable, dimensions, are supplied by the manufacturer, and are for illustration / reference purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy of the information portrayed on this page, the package contents will prevail.