Panasonic 5500 ANSI Lumens PT-VX605NAJ Projector - 4:3 Aspect Ratio XGA Resolution 10000:1 Contrast Ratio with HDMI USB and Ethernet RJ45 connectivity plus built-in wireless capability - complete with Manufacturers 3 Year Warranty
The PT-VX605N offers a blend of high image quality, low Total Cost of Ownership, flexible installation and collaborative functionality. The projectors offer a maintenance-free operational life of 7,000 hours when set to eco mode, significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for businesses and educational institutions.
The PT-VX605N allows both portable and ceiling-mounting, while Vertical Lens Shift and Screen Adjustment functionality means easy adjustment of images projected onto flat or curved surfaces, as well as angled projection.
Key Features of Panasonic PT-VX605NAJ Projector
- 5500 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Up to 5000 Hours Lamp Life (Normal)
- Up to 7000 Hours Lamp Life (Eco)
- XGA Native Resolution
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- 1.2â€“1.9:1 Lens Throw Ratio
- 4.9 kg in Weight
- 389 Ă— 125 Ă— 332 mm (With legs at shortest position)
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Â±35Â° Horizontal Keystone Manual Correction
- Â±35Â° Vertical Keystone Auto/Manual Correction
- Digital Link
- Built-in wireless LAN
- HDMI 19-pin Ă— 2 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
- RS-232C D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control
- USB Port Type A for Memory Viewer x 1
- USB Port Type B for USB Display x 1
- RJ-45 Network Connection Port Ă— 1 (DIGITAL LINK, 100Base-TX, compatible with PJLinkâ„˘)
- Manufacturers 3 Year Warranty
- Power cord with power cord holder
- Wireless remote control with batteries
- Computer cable
- Software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software, Wireless Manager ME 6.2)
Superb Performance and High Picture Quality
Featuring XGA resolution, a brightness level of 5,500 lm, and contrast ratio of 10,000:1 in a compact body. A maximum 7,000-hour lamp/filter replacement cycle reduces the hassle and cost of maintenance. Quiet 29-dB (Eco) design helps to hold viewersâ€™ attention. The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
Various Wireless Functions
Miracastâ„˘ wireless projection capability allows you to instantly mirror whatever is on the screen of a Miracast-compatible device. Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide rage of media quickly and easily. Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software, which features a new interface for faster connection. Multi-Live mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode. Plug our Easy Wireless Stick ET-UW100 (optional) into your PC's USB port and project wide variety of content - no app installation required. A USB Memory Viewer function for projecting without having to connect to a computer. USB Display function for easy projection using a USB cable.
Excellent Functions and Flexible Installation
DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable. The vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens enable flexible installation. Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction enables angled projection. Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen. Equipped with two HDMI input terminals and abundant interfaces. Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. Compatible with leading control systems, such as Crestron Connectedâ„˘ application and the AMX control system. Other useful features including a built-in 10 W speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.