Elite Screens Spectrum ELECTRIC84V Projector Screen - White Case - 4:3 Ratio 1710 x 1280mm Video Format Electric Projection Screen - MaxWhite Fabric
Elite’s Spectrum Series is a versatile electric motorized screen that fits perfectly in either residential or commercial wall/ceiling applications. Standard Internal Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) Receivers for optional RF remote provide total control while maintaining the streamlined simplicity of this product. For added durability and enhanced product appearance, the Elite Spectrum Series uses an all-steel casing construction including the end caps.
The standard fabric used on this screen is the MaxWhite™ surface with a gain of 1.1 - MaxWhite™ screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image colour reproduction and black & white contrast. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting.
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- 180° wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain
- Standard black masking borders
- Durable casing for wall/ceiling installations
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
- Bubble leveller included
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- RJ45 input port allows easy integration with 3rd party control systems
Please download and view the installation guide PDF above for full installation instructions, before beginning installation of this projection screen
All Elite Screens projection screens are covered by 2 year warranty from invoice date. The warranty is valid for any damage caused by wrong manufacturing.