As the trusted experts in supplying projector lamps to education and business establishments across the UK and Europe, we are committed to helping organisations get the most from their projection equipment, and be as energy efficient as they can.
Therefore, here are some helpful tips to help you get the most from your projector lamps:
- Always allow time for your projector to cool after usage to help prolong the lifespan of your projector bulbs.
- Never move your projector unit during this cooling down as this could damage the lifespan of your projector lamp or blow it completely.
- Ensure to clean the projector filter regularly to avoid the projector lamp overheating during use. This can have a huge effect on the lifespan of your projector lamps.
- Most modern projectors are equipped with eco-mode functions to help with energy efficiency of your projector and prolong lifespan.
- Make sure the fan of your projector is not blocked and has plenty of space to expel hot air during usage.
- Projector lamp glass and housing is very fragile and can be easily damaged by improper handling. Make sure you refer to your manufacturers manual to learn how to replace a bulb in the correct manner.
For further information and guidance on projector lamps, you can visit our projector lamp FAQ section.
If you would like any information JP-UK’s projection equipment or any other education support products, please call 0161 424 1200 to speak to one of the JP-UK team!
Alternatively, visit us online at www.jp-uk.co.uk.